Majesty Room 7004 or 7504

I have researched this trying to get answers but have found nothing. Surely someone must have stayed in one of these rooms. The deck plans show these rooms on Deck 7 in the front corners of the ship. Both look oddly shaped and indicate obstructed views.

Can anyone shed light on whether the odd shapes give more or less room in these cabins and what the obstructed views might be as the cabins on either side do not have obstructed views.

I cannot answer your question with regard to shape, but wanted to make sure you know about the lack of privacy with deck 7 oceanview staterooms. Those staterooms are on the same level as the outside promenade, and the stateroom windows are at eye level for the folks walking by outside.

I cannot answer your question with regard to shape, but wanted to make sure you know about the lack of privacy with deck 7 oceanview staterooms. Those staterooms are on the same level as the outside promenade, and the stateroom windows are at eye level for the folks walking by outside.

Thanks Bob! I had wondered about that as I recently saw a video blog of a Majesty cruise and one of the participants in the vlog was looking thru a window while on the promenade and realized it was a cabin. Interesting concept for sure. I think I will cross those rooms off our list!

• 2 months later...
Thanks Bob! I had wondered about that as I recently saw a video blog of a Majesty cruise and one of the participants in the vlog was looking thru a window while on the promenade and realized it was a cabin. Interesting concept for sure. I think I will cross those rooms off our list!

Thought I was doing so well. Short trip, usually enjoy my coffee on balcony and figured I could do the same on outside deck. Oh well, probably won't be in cabin much.

Does Anyone know what deck is embarking and disembarking out of port canaveral?

We were in 6506 recently It has more room than the other OV's It has a window that has a long shelf (excellent to store stuff) And there was a blind that you pull down to ensure privacy and keep the room cooler.

It's all the way forward a long walk, but we would stay there again.

Edited by rt1092

Majesty has always embarked/disembarked on Deck 4. Straight into the guest services lobby. Can't imagine that would change in Canaveral.

Hint: walk all the way aft to the rear elevators if staying on decks 5-10. The main elevators are a ZOO at embarkation and also used for luggage delivery. No one knows to use the rear ones.

(But if you're on deck 6 you have to use main elevators there is no deck 6 in aft of ship).

Edited by MattInFLL

Majesty has always embarked/disembarked on Deck 4. Straight into the guest services lobby. Can't imagine that would change in Canaveral.

Hint: walk all the way aft to the rear elevators if staying on decks 5-10. The main elevators are a ZOO at embarkation and also used for luggage delivery. No one knows to use the rear ones.

(But if you're on deck 6 you have to use main elevators there is no deck 6 in aft of ship).

Hasn't changed, we embarked and disembarked on deck 4 at Port Canaveral. We did the same thing with regard to using the aft elevators. We walked up the centrum staircase to deck 5, through Schooner, turned left to the aft elevators.