Anyone ever used Luggage Fwd to and / or from the Port of Miami?

beta98beta

Looking for reviews from people that have used Luggage Forward with Carnival out of Port of Miami...

if so, what was your experience with Luggage Forward service, would you use them again? Any loss or missing luggage? How did the departure (return home) process work?

thanks in advance!

If you talking about luggage express out of Miami it was great. I wish we could use it our next cruise, but we are staying one extra day. It was flawless. The last time we saw our luggage was the last night and then again when we arrived home at our airport. Well worth the money. I was worried we would be charged by the airline for our luggage, but we have an American Express Gold card with first bag free and the airline did NOT charge us.

If you talking about luggage express out of Miami it was great. I wish we could use it our next cruise, but we are staying one extra day. It was flawless. The last time we saw our luggage was the last night and then again when we arrived home at our airport. Well worth the money. I was worried we would be charged by the airline for our luggage, but we have an American Express Gold card with first bag free and the airline did NOT charge us.

No Luggage Forward is different. You pay to have your luggage shipped to and from the cruise ship. My sis and I are dealing with some medical issues and I'm thinking this might be worth the investment for us. But thanks anyway :)

I didn't use out of Miami but I have used to Seattle a few years ago and I booked again for our June cruise. Everything went smoothly!

Thanks! I read some other reviews on other cruise line forums here on Cruise critic and those posters said the same thing. Might give it a try :)

. I was worried we would be charged by the airline for our luggage, but we have an American Express Gold card with first bag free and the airline did NOT charge us.

How does that work out? I Have a card for United. Do you just show your card when you get to the airport or put in on the sign up form?