Please post your Carnival Liberty 5 day reviews!

bkcoogler

The Liberty returned to Galveston today after it's first of many 5 day sailings.. I know it may take some time for the reviews to start trickling in, but I thought I'd reach out for a few of my questions.

- Does anyone have the fun times from the 5 day?

- Entertainment thoughts?

- American Table menus?

Thanks in advance.

I did take the fun times from our cruise, when at work on Monday I will scan and post, if I can figure out how to do that :confused:

No pictures of menus, but the food in steakhouse and MDR was great!

My mom just boarded the liberty today! On the ship with a drink in hand by noon. So jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Do you know what her check in time was? Did she have any priority boarding perks?

Do you know what her check in time was? Did she have any priority boarding perks?

They were in a jr suite which might have gotten them priority. I know way back when we got priority when we were in a jr suite. They didn't have FTTF, I know that.

Any photos of the kiddie pool? Can toddlers use it while parents are with them or is it only for kids in the camp carnival?

They must be potty trained. No swim diapers.

I got off the Liberty today. I will write a review probably Monday when I get back to work. I have pics of the menus from all but one night. And most of the fun times I think. Plus other random papers they gave us.

Will be looking forward to that! Thanks!

They were in a jr suite which might have gotten them priority. I know way back when we got priority when we were in a jr suite. They didn't have FTTF, I know that.

Okay thanks. Even though it's near impossible, I'm trying to see if I can pinpoint the time to stepping on the ship. The anticipation is killing me!!! :)

We had FTTF. I think we got to the port around 10:30. Dropped bags off, parked and waited for the shuttle. We bypassed everyone in line which was kind of cool lol. Once we got through security and got our sign and sail cards it was 11:30. They called the wedding parties and priority boarding. Then called FTTF. Once on board we rushed to the guest services desk because I was dying to do the Behind the Fun tour. We were told we had to go to the shore excursion desk. Did that and we were in our room by 12:20.

We had FTTF. I think we got to the port around 10:30. Dropped bags off, parked and waited for the shuttle. We bypassed everyone in line which was kind of cool lol. Once we got through security and got our sign and sail cards it was 11:30. They called the wedding parties and priority boarding. Then called FTTF. Once on board we rushed to the guest services desk because I was dying to do the Behind the Fun tour. We were told we had to go to the shore excursion desk. Did that and we were in our room by 12:20.

Thanks for this.

We did not have FTTF and our check in time was between 11:00 and 11:30. We were not on the ship until 1:30. Everything went quite quickly until we hit the 'big white tent' and had to wait until our number was called....we sat in there for at least an hour. I expected the staggered check-in to be a little more efficient.

We had a great time. It was our first cruise. Sailed out of Galveston. 04/04/2016 - 04/09/2016.

Corey "Family Guy" Rogers nailed it as the cruise director. His spirit and personality is one of a kind. Great director.

Entertainment - we only went to a few on board shows. "Just Rock" was really good. "Love and Marriage" hosted by the CD was hilarious. Loved it! And the Punchliner comedy shows were great as well. We went to just about all of them. Johnny Millwater was the last one we saw the Friday night 11:30 show and it was the best one of them all.

Only did some light shopping in Progreso.

Cozumel - we took a taxi to Mr Sancho's. That place was AWESOME. Highly recommend it!