Reservations for character breakfast

I am really looking forward to the Dreamworks character breakfast and will soon cruise on the Ovation of the Seas. Can this normally be reserved ahead of time through the cruise planner or can this only be done on the ship? If it can be booked through cruise planner, does it come under entertainment or dining?

Corinna

I reserved it beforehand for my granddaughter on Liberty this past August. There were 6 of us and we had a blast. If I remember correctly it didn't become available to purchase until a few months before our sailing.

Thanks. We are sailing on May 10th. Still, they have been extremely slow releasing stuff for booking on the Ovation. We have only been able to book the activities since the 23rd and the shows this week. So there is hope yet and we have plenty of sea days.

Corinna

Yes, Harmony will have Dreamworks characters.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if the breakfast thing would be offered but since its on Oasis class and a few others I figured it would probably be on Harmony too. I dont see it mentioned on the Harmony site.