Next Riviera Drydock ?

RJB

Anyone know when Riviera will be in Dry dock again? Could solve a lot of problems if there are still any.

I'm very interested in this answer as well. I'm not sure why the exact same ship keeps having this problem but it seems to me some kind of "dry out" time is sorely needed.

I'm very interested in this answer as well. I'm not sure why the exact same ship keeps having this problem but it seems to me some kind of "dry out" time is sorely needed.

YES !!! And the sooner the better. Even if they have to cancel a sailing or 2 they can't keep having Noro on board every week or 2. Need to get to the bottom of this and fast. :o:o:o

Dry docking is usually to clean the hull bottom. I doubt the noro is coming from barnacles.

For sure not the barnacles. I am using dry dock as a general term for taking the ship out of service for a period of time to clean and refurbish. I guess it was not really the correct term to use, but I am sure in this situation most people will know what I mean even though I should have used another term for it. In any case the Riviera needs a lot of help and a few hours extra cleaning in Miami will not do it as we have seen 4 or 5 times in the last few months. Let's hope management will step up and bite the bullet and do the right thing to end this problem once and for all. :):):)