The Escape Live 4/2!!

Good morning! Last sea day which makes me sad. The ship is rocking like crazy today. The ocean is really rough but it's still a beautiful day. Stumbled our way to the pool deck at 9:30 and I swear we got the last two chairs near the pool. People were up early today!!

Kevin and I ate at Cagney's last night and it was awesome. Best food we've had so far.

4141d91e6541729e651fcd435fa13e50.jpg

Wifi won't cooperate with more pics right now so I'll try again later!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Good morning! Last sea day which makes me sad. The ship is rocking like crazy today. The ocean is really rough but it's still a beautiful day. Stumbled our way to the pool deck at 9:30 and I swear we got the last two chairs near the pool. People were up early today!!

Kevin and I ate at Cagney's last night and it was awesome. Best food we've had so far.

4141d91e6541729e651fcd435fa13e50.jpg

Wifi won't cooperate with more pics right now so I'll try again later!

e65ec295f1c88e664fce8ee0d6b195bc.jpg

Baby jelly fish! The second snorkel spot yesterday was to snorkel into caves. It was super cool and where we jumped in the water had hundreds of there little guys. So of course Aidan had to scoop one up in his mask.

I second that emotion. :)

So the menu at the cellars is on an iPad. It's not that easy to take pics of the whole menu but if you tell me what type of wine I'll let you know what they have by the glass. Unfortunately the list isn't all that big!

Also wanted to mention on the double pours of wine that at least at Cagney's and the Cellar, you can order a 6 oz pour or a 9 oz pour but not a true double.

Cabernet for a specific red, lots of talk lately about severely restricted offerings in by glass wine bc of free UBP (they don't want to give out the good stuff [emoji12]). I was hoping bc on escape with wine cellar offerings better. Sometimes ships wait on cutbacks to newest flagship sailing while it is generating reviews and write ups.

We ended up having a great time in Tortola! I'll post more about the Baths when the wifi isn't sooooo sllooowwww like it is right now. This time of day seems to be the worst for the wifi. I'm guessing too many people using it!

Ugh can't post pictures now so I'll try again later!! Time to visit The Cellar on the waterfront [emoji4].

Considering this excursion. I have a 6 and 8 year old, will they be able to do the Baths (climbing and going through the caves)?

State of Connecticut checking in. Group of 17 of us sail on the 16th of April. Can anyone tell me what brand of beer is sold in cans on the escape, example, bud light, coors, Corona, miller light, dos sequis, etc. thanks, John

State of Connecticut checking in. Group of 17 of us sail on the 16th of April. Can anyone tell me what brand of beer is sold in cans on the escape, example, bud light, coors, Corona, miller light, dos sequis, etc. thanks, John

I can't speak about the other bars, but here's the District Brew House's bottle/can list...

53445ded6739b7d0ad2e853ac328a145.jpg

0b1e40a0ed22eef2e10eece033ddb7d8.jpg

Edited by TheDougOut

Atrium bar...

cebff96d0352f41c4f4c628e23275588.jpg

Yes, that looks like the list of wines by the glass at every venue including the Wine Cellar. There are several more available by the glass at the WC, from $18-30, but no others under $15.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

great info from thedougout. Does anyone know if you can get Corona or Corona light around the pool bars? Thanks for all the help...John

Been drinking my fair share of coronas this week by the pool. If you tip your waiter you might even get a bucket of ice with a few beers in it. That's not supposed to be included in the UBP but we've had it delivered a few times.

Yes, that looks like the list of wines by the glass at every venue including the Wine Cellar. There are several more available by the glass at the WC, from $18-30, but no others under $15.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So for example, the Cellar has the Meridian Chardonnay as show in Doug's picture, but they also have two others that are over $15. Sorry, spacing on the names, but they are nothing fantastic. If I remember I'll post the names!

I basically spent the day by the pool today, with the exception of a 1:45 pedicure which was wonderful and very much needed! One of my favorite things about cruising is sea days where I can be by the pool with the music and all of the hustle and bustle. Kevin came and went, going to the gym and to O'Shees with the boys at different times.

I'm determined to eat breakfast somewhere new tomorrow! I think we will just get off the ship to shop a little in Nassau, but hoping to do the ropes course again while in port. I could barely stand up at some times today - no way possible I was going to walk a plank!

Movement of the ship seems a bit better now. I'm guessing our speed has something to do with it [emoji12].

Dinner at Moderno tonight. I'll let you know how it is! Thanks everyone for following. This has been fun!

We ended up having a great time in Tortola! I'll post more about the Baths when the wifi isn't sooooo sllooowwww like it is right now. This time of day seems to be the worst for the wifi. I'm guessing too many people using it!

Ugh can't post pictures now so I'll try again later!! Time to visit The Cellar on the waterfront [emoji4].

What time did you leave the Baths? Thinking of doing The Baths ourselves.

Thank you for the review. Enjoyed following it :)

OMG please tell Bong at Sugarcane that Kimmy misses him. He won't remember me but I probably won't ever forget him! An amazing employee they have in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by merleebird