Classic Drink Package on Celebrity Summit

Patty Kott

Hi,

Could someone please give me some info. on the classic drink package. Trying to decide if I should upgrade to premium. I have looked at the the info. that Celebrity list's for there drink packages. What I would like to find out is if the classic package covers frozen drinks or martini's. I realize the drinks can't be over $8.00 dollars. What isn't listed or what I am not sure about is our most martini's and frozen drinks over the eight dollar price??? I saw the liquors that are listed under the classic package and I am fine with them, it's just that I want to be able to have martini's and frozen drinks. I saw different postings that you can get a martini on the classic package but it would be a smaller glass. I also saw people post that most drinks are over the price of eight dollars and that if you order a drink over the allotted amount they charge you full price for that drink even though you have the classic drink package. Is there anywhere that list the up to date prices for the drinks on summit. Thank you!:)

I had the Classic package on the Connie in February. You can get a Martini, with Beefeater, Tangueray and a couple other gins and it is included. You CAN'T get any of the 'specialty' larger martinis from the Martini Bar. You can get frozen drinks with well brands or the brands listed on the website.

My suggestion is to go ahead and stick with the Classic and give it a try. The bartenders will be more than happy to stick with drinks that will work with your package. If you find that the Classic package isn't covering what you want you can upgrade to the Premium package at any bar as long as three days are left on your cruise and pay only for the remaining days at $11.80/day (which includes the gratuity.)

Also there is an entire thread on this very subject on the Celebrity forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2167294&highlight=beverage+package