Help Please: Considering Upgrading to Royal Family Suite

We currently are booked in two connecting Superior Balcony rooms and a Royal Family Suite just opened up. Anthem of the Seas 5 night to Bermuda in June. I was told that if we upgrade, we would have to cancel one of the current bookings and transfer the other booking to the suite. Because of this, my two children in the cancelled reservation would also loose all of our existing dining, activity, entertainment, etc. reservations. Their are no current spots available for any of our dining times to add them back in unless we change dining rooms all together on all nights and change times to very late. All activities that we currently have booked for premium times for the Flow Rider, the iFly and the Northstar are not available for any times at all. I've talked to 2 customer service reps and they say that it would be hard to get those reservations back because once they go back into the inventory, someone else could snatch them up. And because I just recently transferred our reservations to a travel agency, it would be even harder because now they are the middleman.

So we need advice. Is it worth it to upgrade to the suite and pay an extra $5,019 but loose all of our reservations?

This is just me, but 5 days for $5k+ and the stress of having to spend your whole vacation reworking reservations? I would keep the balconies and use the extra money towards a suite on a later cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is just me, but 5 days for $5k+ and the stress of having to spend your whole vacation reworking reservations? I would keep the balconies and use the extra money towards a suite on a later cruise.

Agree. With having to plan out entertainment and dining in advance, it has become very difficult to make changes close in to the cruise.