"Brat Pack" Show on Escape-Children?

LTCSZ

Has anyone seen the "For The Record" show on the Escape? We were wondering if it is appropriate for younger (9 and 13 year old) granadchildren? How is the language? Thanks,

Steve

I think the Freestyle Dailies say age 16+. Or maybe 14+? I have a 13 year old (going on 11 maturity-wise right now.) He won't be going. He wouldn't want to anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There were some kids who appeared to be close to your grandchildren's age at the show we attended. There are some mature themes in the show, a small amount of profanity mixed in, and some scenes where the actors and actresses are only in underwear or a towel. My husband and I loved the show, but mainly because we grew up with these movies. I would say the rating for teen and above is appropriate.

Back in the day, the Breakfast Club movie was rated R. I would rate the show PG13. Lots of great music. The underlying theme are teenagers coming of age and trying to hook up. Very Limited profanity. We saw it at the supper club and there were families there with young children.

my kids 12 and 9 went to see it, and our friend's daughter 12 as well...hey liked the music... but i did not let them see (or we started and left) rock of ages when we were on the breakaway

Just left the Escape and took my almost 12 year old daughter to the show.

There was little in it that she hasn't been exposed to - a bit of 'bad' language and guys in their tighty whities, being the worst, but other than a brief bit from Ferris Bueller, there was nothing else in the show that she knew. Quite frankly, while my wife and I loved it, my daughter was bored.

In hindsight, if given the choice between crashing in the cabin and reading a book or going to the show, she absolutely would have skipped it.

We just sailed the Escape 3 weeks ago and saw the show. Mild language but language just the same. Suggestion, don't sit up front. The actors are running throughout the place and you will be constantly turning and twisting to see them. Sit in the 3rd row and you won't miss a thing. Great show, probably the best one on the ship.

Just left the Escape and took my almost 12 year old daughter to the show.

There was little in it that she hasn't been exposed to - a bit of 'bad' language and guys in their tighty whities, being the worst, but other than a brief bit from Ferris Bueller, there was nothing else in the show that she knew. Quite frankly, while my wife and I loved it, my daughter was bored.

In hindsight, if given the choice between crashing in the cabin and reading a book or going to the show, she absolutely would have skipped it.

I agree. My 13 year old saw the Breakfast Club movie this summer at a 80s movie revival series at a local theater. I think the show may have bored her.