Ncl Sun 10/30/05

BrickCityMedic

My girlfriend and I as well as two of our friends will be sailing on the Sun out of Houston on 10/30/05. We will be celebrating my girlfriend's 31st birthday on 10/31. Unfortunately, we did not book through Aquafest but am hoping we can meet some friends to help her celebrate her special day. It is our first cruise and we're not sure what to expect. Any suggestions? Thanks!

You all will have a great time whether or not you booked with aquafest.

Would love to meet with y'all and toast with a drink on your gf's birthday.

If this is your first cruise you will have a blast. it is my bf's first so we sprung for a balcony. # 27 for me.(the only way to vacation).Look forward

to meeting you...Robb and Tracy.( and in 27 this is my first one where there is a gay charter onboard,so i consider that a bonus):cool:

It is my first cruise....my gf has been on two previously. Originally, we had an oceanview room...but I too upgraded to a balcony. I believe we're on the Fjord deck. Honestly, I think I could sit on the balcony for the entire cruise and be content. Do you have any suggestions for excursions?

ive been to all 3 ports many times. in cozumel we rent a jeep and go to the beaches on the far side of the island away from the tourist traps.

in belize we are going cave tubing with xtreme.you can find them online at i think belizeshoreexcursions.com or do a search on cavetubing in belize and you will find them. in roatan love doing tabayana beach so we just book thetabayana beach party and vedge out on a peaceful calm beautiful

beach all day.let me know if you have any other questions.....robb:cool:

Although we are part of the Aquafest group it really osnt a click :) We are hopping to meet alot of folks on this cruise! Looking forward to knocking back a few many a night...cocktails that is :p

Hey Y'all,

We were on the Sun last year with our GLBT friends and NCL is open enough that they automatically post a 'Friends of Dorothy' meeting in the Freestyle Daily for each night at the Champagne Bar at 6:30 or 7:00pm. We made a standing rule that social hours were 7pm and 11pm at the Champagne Bar (...or as we called it, 'The Fruit Bowl'--- it was the drink of the day, coincidentally). So if you dropped by at those times there was someone to hang out with or meet.

Although we are with the Aquafest group, those who aren't will feel right at home with the crowd. With over 500 people in the Aquafest group, there are plenty of folks (including us, the token non-breeding-breeders) who would be happy to meet you and your GF to celebrate her birthday!!!!

Congrats to your girlfriend and we look forward to meeting you on the ship.

Hi Ted and Anne Marie...we're looking forward to meeting everyone on board! A birthday toast would be wonderful. Not only is Halloween her birthday, but it's one of her favorite times of the year. She completely decorates her house and this year she won't be home to see the neighborhood enjoy it...sooooo....since I dragged her away this year kicking and screaming (nope...not at all....it was quite easy, really :) ) I promised her a fabulous and most memorable time! We are anxiously awaiting drinks at the "Fruit Bowl!" See you there! Jay

hey y'all. well not on viking deck in a balcony anymore. now on pool deck in a mini suite. they offered some pretty affordable upgrades and since my bf has never been on a cruise i thought this would be nice. so the party's at our place....only 10 days left. hope wilma leaves cozumel alone....be good....:cool:

Archived