NCL Sun: Looking for Tips and Information about her Refurb

I recently returned from a fantastic cruise aboard the Epic and immediately began looking for my next booking. I've decided to stay closer to home so will be going in June 2017 on my fourth cruise to Alaska but my first aboard the NCL Sun. I've searched for information about the Sun and most threads are a couple years old. I understand she'll be going through a refurb this month and am hoping someone can post information about refurb plans. Also, any tips about this specific ship would be welcome.

TIA!

All I can find out up to this point is the NCL Sun is coming into San Frabcisco on April 29. Then leaving the same day to deadhead to Portland for a Drrdock. Then it deadheads back to San Francisco to leave on May 8 for a 8 night Alaska cruise that ends in Vancouver. Not really any recent information that I have found on what exactly they are going to be doing. I know the ship really needs a major refresh, especially the cabins. Not sure how much they can even do in a one week drydock. I will be on that first cruise after drydock on May 8. Unless someone else has any more information I will leave feedback after I am on the ship. I hope someone else has a heads up on what they are going to do.

All I can find out up to this point is the NCL Sun is coming into San Frabcisco on April 29. Then leaving the same day to deadhead to Portland for a Drrdock. Then it deadheads back to San Francisco to leave on May 8 for a 8 night Alaska cruise that ends in Vancouver. Not really any recent information that I have found on what exactly they are going to be doing. I know the ship really needs a major refresh, especially the cabins. Not sure how much they can even do in a one week drydock. I will be on that first cruise after drydock on May 8. Unless someone else has any more information I will leave feedback after I am on the ship. I hope someone else has a heads up on what they are going to do.

Thank you! It'll be great to hear from someone firsthand. Like you, I can't imagine how much they can do in only a week. I read on another thread that they'll be changing out all the mattresses. At least that's something.

Please let us know what you learn. :D

Thank you! It'll be great to hear from someone firsthand. Like you, I can't imagine how much they can do in only a week. I read on another thread that they'll be changing out all the mattresses. At least that's something.

Please let us know what you learn. :D

The other thread has the most up to date info I know of. I am less than 80 days so I am curious too!