Star Dinner Themes

platterb

Now that the Star has returned from Alaska for the 8-day Mexican cruises, I was wondering if anyone who has already sailed made a note of what the main dining menu themes were from day to day. NCL generally includes many of the same menus for all of their ships and vary based on the length of the cruise. Like most people, we prefer some menus over others and it determines what nights we will plan to eat at one of the alternative dining options.

I would imagine the Captain's Welcome Dinner menu will be scheduled for Day #2 and Farewell Dinner menu for Day #7. I'm sure the Presidential menu will also be included. Do you remember which night it is scheduled?

Any info you can provide for the other nightly themes will be greatly appreciated?

It appears that the "President's Dinner" has been either discontinued or suspended for now. The latest list of menus does NOT have it. I just got the list of menus for the Jewel and it does not appear...and this is an 11 day cruise. I think I read that it hasn't been on the Dawn either.

Maybe someone else has other information about this.

Happy cruising!

Archived