What to do 7am to 2pm

IDcruising

We have been to San Juan before, we did the forts, capital building, and walked around. Open for suggestions for things to do 7am to 2pm in San Juan.

If you don't want to walk the city and forts again, I would suggest the rain forest. It's a fun tour and the bus ride there is a nice way to see the island. With that time frame, I would recommend taking a ship tour, traffic can be bad and I wouldn't chance missing the ship.

Having the same issue. Do you how much the rain forest is? we wanted to do that but worried about the time frame.

I would guess you will find a ship tour for between 40 and 60$ a person, I say this because we paid 40, but that was in 2007. Might find something cheaper off ship, but that's just such a tight time frame, if you are on a ship tour, they will wait. Worth the extra money. Twice we have been on excursions that have gotten back late, both times, luckily, with ship tours. :D Yes we were those people everyone was watching running for the gangway.

• 2 weeks later...

We're on this same cruise, with the same predicament. :mad:

We have never been to San Juan, however, we have no desire to the forts or any of that stuff...... We are more beach people, but I have not read good things about the beaches in San Juan, or at least close to the port.

The time really just does not allow for it.

So, we have decided to enjoy the ship to ourselves in the morning, and then get off and enjoy some mofongo at Punto De Vista Restaurant. Looks like they get rave reviews and we really want to try some authentic Puerto Rican food.

Wish it was a longer stop, but when when life gives you lemons.......:D:D

Edited by KPfromCT

• 2 weeks later...

Same time frame for our Carnival cruise this summer. Been there 4 or 5 times. Done the rainforest, the forts, a city tour. Wish there was a beach people raved about close by. Any other ideas for a morning 3 or 4 hour private tour anyone?

• 1 month later...
Same time frame for our Carnival cruise this summer. Been there 4 or 5 times. Done the rainforest, the forts, a city tour. Wish there was a beach people raved about close by. Any other ideas for a morning 3 or 4 hour private tour anyone?

There are beach to go to like Isla Verde or Escambron both minutes away.

Shame about the time arrival and departure. You can always by a day pass.