Obc credit question

jhenry1

We have never sailed on NCL and I just booked a Hawaii cruise and NCL gives you $500 on board credit. Can I USE THIS CREDIT TO PAY FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS? If so how do I do that since you have to pre pay for shore excursions. We were also given $50.00 off 4 shore excursions . I just read a post about calling a number to get this credit. Help as we are newbies to NCL

Kandy from Texas

We have never sailed on NCL and I just booked a Hawaii cruise and NCL gives you $500 on board credit. Can I USE THIS CREDIT TO PAY FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS? If so how do I do that since you have to pre pay for shore excursions. We were also given $50.00 off 4 shore excursions . I just read a post about calling a number to get this credit. Help as we are newbies to NCL

Kandy from Texas

You would have to wait until you are onboard the ship to use your OBC to purchase shore excursions.

On Regent which we have sailed many times we booked excursions ahead and paid and once onboard turned in the booked excursions for credit on our credit card and rebooked those same excursions using the obc. We could do that if there was still available spaces on the tours. I am wondering if NC L will let you do that.

Kandy

On Regent which we have sailed many times we booked excursions ahead and paid and once onboard turned in the booked excursions for credit on our credit card and rebooked those same excursions using the obc. We could do that if there was still available spaces on the tours. I am wondering if NC L will let you do that.

Kandy

If you did this, I wonder if they would credit your credit card or give you OBC. Maybe if someone has done it, they can advise you. I say this because I once canceled a dinner that I had pre-paid and they said they would give me OBC for it. Fortunately, someone made a mistake and it went back on my credit card, but not after a lot of hassle. Edited by NLH Arizona

Those of you who have sailed on NC l please let me know if NCL will give you credit back on credit card for excursions booked if you cancel them and rebook once on board in order to use OBC

Kandy

NCL's shore excursion number is: 1.866.625.1167.

We have the $50 port credit and good amount of OBC for our upcoming cruise. I reserved all of our shore excursions through this number and didn't have prepay.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app