Internet Purchase Question

tenmile

In a few weeks we will be sailing on the Eclipse on a Baltic cruise. We want to purchase an unlimited Internet package. Is it less expensive to purchase it online before the cruise or wait until we are on the ship to purchase it? The cost to pre-purchase is $299 for a 14 day cruise. Thanks for any advice.

If you wait to purchase when you are on board you will be able to get any status discount applied against that purchase. The price is the same. What I noticed before my Solstice cruise is that the online price did vary; am thinking this was due to price fluctuations (my booking was in GBP).

With Elite status I paid around $200 for the unlimited package on board on a 17/18 day cruise. I don't know if it's possible to get the discount applied on board if you pre-purchase.

If you wait to purchase when you are on board you will be able to get any status discount applied against that purchase. The price is the same. What I noticed before my Solstice cruise is that the online price did vary; am thinking this was due to price fluctuations (my booking was in GBP).

With Elite status I paid around $200 for the unlimited package on board on a 17/18 day cruise. I don't know if it's possible to get the discount applied on board if you pre-purchase.

Thank you for the info. I did forget that there is usually a discount offered onboard. This is only our third Celebrity cruise, so we are still Classic, so the discount won't be much, but I think we will wait.

Linda