Carnival Magic Room 7462

skidawg79

So i have room 7462 booked on the Magic. It's an aft balcony room and according to Carnival's website, it comes with a sofa and a little coffee table. I have been trying to find pictures of this room all over the internet including this site but cannot find any.

My concern is that i found a picture of a similar room on the dream same category/deck and location. They said it did NOT have a couch and the extra table and the room and is in fact smaller than a regular balcony room. I checked with Carnival and they said that it did, but for some reason I am skeptical as they are probably just looking at what the website says. Can anyone give me some insight on this?

Last picture in the stack, shows a couch

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23423258&postcount=25

(Hint: Google images - works every time)

Thanks Lizardhowson, i did see that one. that is actually from the Dream, and in the middle of the aft area. The floor plans aren't the same on the two ships and 7462 on the Magic is closer to the side of the ship (one room over from the aft wrap). From what i was reading, those are a little smaller than the ones in the middle and in turn don't have the couches.

Thanks again for your response, wondering if anyone had one right next to an aft wrap balcony on the dream class?

Here's a short video of 7465. Don't know if it will be the same.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/youtube.php?id=1938

Thanks tademcruzr, it's only one room closer to the middle than from where i am. So hopefully it's the same. Guess ill have to take Carnival's word on it. lol :eek: I'll be sure to do a review on it when i get back.

Thanks Lizardhowson, i did see that one. that is actually from the Dream, and in the middle of the aft area. The floor plans aren't the same on the two ships and 7462 on the Magic is closer to the side of the ship (one room over from the aft wrap). From what i was reading, those are a little smaller than the ones in the middle and in turn don't have the couches.

Thanks again for your response, wondering if anyone had one right next to an aft wrap balcony on the dream class?

My apologies - looked it up too late last night. I thought it was from Magic.