sale FYI

MrsMoose2001

Thanks for the heads-up, MrsMoose! I was going to head to the mall today, but maybe I can do my cruise shopping here at home...I just found this at Bloomingdales.com for $50 for both pieces--won't it be nice for an informal dinner?

23306_fpx.tif?wid=213&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Thanks again!

Hi Penn, great that you could make use of the info, I wish I could see the outfit, didn't get the link can you repost please?

I'm sure it's wonderful but still want to see.

Bloomies often has wonderful things, I've even seen Cashmere go for under $30 in one of their sales.

Hi Penn, great that you could make use of the info, I wish I could see the outfit, didn't get the link can you repost please?

I'm sure it's wonderful but still want to see.

Bloomies often has wonderful things, I've even seen Cashmere go for under $30 in one of their sales.

Do you have your options set not to show pictures??? I can see it just fine and don't have to open it up. It's gorgeous!!!!

OK, I just got lost for an hour. I loved some of the things at Neiman Marcus, nothing in my size! I have a couple of things saved for a few minutes to think about it at Bloomingdales.

Thanks for the tip!

I'll try to post the link for the above picture, it's been talked about on this board before. Very cute, if I was in the market for more outfits like that I might have considered it.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/index.ognc?CategoryID=1701&page=3&Size=NOSELECTION&PageID=1701*1*12*-1*-1

Edit to add, it's the silk pants and sleeveless top, third row down, the first photo on the left. I hope this helps.

Hey MrsMoose - Here is the link:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=45426&CategoryID=1701

I'm going for the champagne color--absolutely classic.

I usually can find a better selection of sale items online rather than in the store (larger inventory and not quite as picked over) so even though I have a Bloomingdales 2 miles away (I know, it's a sin, right?) I will definitely check out their online sales more often.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

PS - not being able to see photos etc, could have something to do with your cruise critic profile options -- changing your profile options wouldn't do anything to the computer, just your MrsMoose account. But you should be able to see the outfit with link anyway!

Gotta run out, but absolutely stunning, beautiful.

BTW for your info, not everything on their website is available at the stores.

I was just in NYC and they told me that a lot of what's on line you can't buy in the store so always a good idea to check out the website.

For example they have a cashmere blazer 100% cashmere for like $350 (no on sale even less when on sale) and they don't have it in their flagship NYC store.

Thank you for the info MrsMoose!

I just found this at Bloomingdales.com for $50 for both pieces--won't it be nice for an informal dinner?

It is beautiful. Love the color...very elegant. You'll look stunning.

~e

Just a quick update--I ended up ordering the outfit in black. Although I love the champagne, I'm blond with very fair skin and I'm sure that color would just be a wash out on me. These are the shoes I'm thinking about, in black of course.

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=62509&CategoryID=1569

Any thoughts? Thanks!

Archived