Flash Mob event on Allure/Oasis

Yes, its old news, not truely a flash mob and those are so uncool today. That out of your system, feel free to throw in those comments anyway.

In 2011 and 2013 my wife loved doing the Flash Mob event in the promenade. She loved the practices and the actual event. When I booked Oasis. I asked if it was still going on. That was almost a year ago. I'm just looking for reaffirmation that they still occur. I like most of you figure people will get tired of it and they will fade away. I'm just looking for hear from someone who says they definitely had it or didn't recently. Feel free to add anything else related. You won't hurt my feelings and I won't tell her.

Just off Oasis, and yes there is a flash mob (and yes, I participated :) )

Thank you, I'm in official planning mode now and this gives me a hour or three to do things my wife isn't interested in.

Never participated, but LOVED watching them..:):):)

I don't mind either, I will be curious if the routine or song selection has changed. She has done, and I have watched only on Allure so far.

I'm going on Oasis on Saturday for Western itinerary. Any information on when they perform? I don't want to miss it. :)

Check the Cruise Compass, there will be listings there for practice sessions.

What song are they using now?

If you go to youtube and search FLASH MOB GINA ALLURE and sort by date uploaded look around May of 2011 and 13. They do a medly of songs. Off the top of my head I remember Boyonce, "put a ring on it" Michael Jackson, possibly thriller? and a few ,more.