If You Think I'M Obsessive, You Should See My Husband!!

Golfette

I couldn't believe it when I walked downstairs this a.m. & found that for our ONE week cruise, he had one huge suitcase, a hanging case, two duffle bags and his golf clubs!!!! In contrast, I, the acknowledged clothes horse of our community, have one large suitcase (smaller than his) & a carry-on dufflebag (& my golf clubs, of course). This from a man who barely gave two minutes of his waking day to thinking about the cruise. Obviously the luggage will occupy the cabin & we will have to sleep on deck! :rolleyes:

LOL, I think I could survive on a cruise with one pair of shorts, one pair of long pants, a few shirts, a swimsuit and my ebay tux for formal night. Ok, maybe shoes too. Not much more though.

So why do your husband and I pack like we do? You'd think we were going off to college to live in the dorm.

I shouldn't have said that, now I'll be daydreaming all day about that and never get my assigned tasks completed.

Golfette, Having not thought much about the cruise up until now, hubby apparently did not see all the advice saying "take half the clothes you packed and twice the money". LOL

Best advice: Nobody ever says "next trip I think I will pack more".--Rick Steves

You will have a lovely time, hope the weather clears for your golf games, enjoy the dining and tell us all about it when you get back. And inform Hubby he is not allowed one word of complaint about schlepping all that luggage.

Cheryl

I always say i will pack more panties/underpants for me and my DH lol.:p

I agree, seems there's lots of nice shirts, slacks, etc., etc., hanging in the cabin closet but all my athletic socks, boxer briefs, t-shirts, and shorts are in the dirty laundry bag after a couple of days... :rolleyes:

Archived