Getaway Rooster Man

Issac was on board over this past Christmas. He may be on vacation by now.

Is Issac (Isaac?) the guy in the video, or is he rooster man the OP was asking about? The guy in the video was the first crew member we met in the morning after our first night on board. He was awesome- so friendly and funny. I filled out one the NCL comment cards for him (forget what they're called), but didn't know his name

Is Issac (Isaac?) the guy in the video, or is he rooster man the OP was asking about? The guy in the video was the first crew member we met in the morning after our first night on board. He was awesome- so friendly and funny. I filled out one the NCL comment cards for him (forget what they're called), but didn't know his name

Issac is in the one in the video. Every morning he goes through the buffet crowing like a rooster. He is very sweet and very funny. He brightens peoples day. He is an Assistant Maitre d'.

Yes he is still there. Saw him several times in the Tropicana for dinner and at the breakfast area. He even greeted us with a goodbye when we were leaving the ship on Sunday. Had a candle on his head! Great guy with a big personality!

Yes he is still there. Saw him several times in the Tropicana for dinner and at the breakfast area. He even greeted us with a goodbye when we were leaving the ship on Sunday. Had a candle on his head! Great guy with a big personality!

Yeah he did the candle thing on our last cruise as well. I have no idea at all how he stays so positive all the time. Absolutely does a whole lot to make sure passengers have a good crusie!

I was going to breakfast one morning and Isaac stop me to sing You Are My Sunshine... he would not let me go I had to stand there and let Isaac sing to me ......I sooo embarrassed :eek: But in the end I was cool with it (Hey I was on Vacation :D).