Bringing Water onboard the Adventure of the Seas

Hi we are sailing on the Adventure later this year and I wanted to know if we can bring water onboard either as a carry on or with a luggage tag taped to it? I know someone told me about getting water at the duty free shop that's right after you check in. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I can't remember what we did last year because I flew straight in and checked in a little late.

We sailed Jewel two weeks ago from the same terminal. I put a luggage tag on a case of water and two hours later it was outside the door to our room along with our luggage. Enjoy your cruise.

Awesome! Thank you!

We sailed Jewel two weeks ago from the same terminal. I put a luggage tag on a case of water and two hours later it was outside the door to our room along with our luggage. Enjoy your cruise.

My question always is .Why do you want to bring water onboard when ship water is probably better.

Hi we are sailing on the Adventure later this year and I wanted to know if we can bring water onboard either as a carry on or with a luggage tag taped to it? I know someone told me about getting water at the duty free shop that's right after you check in. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I can't remember what we did last year because I flew straight in and checked in a little late.

You can buy water in the duty free shop in the terminal and bring it onboard.

I sail 2-4-16 no problems took taxi from airport stopped at grocery store bought two bottles of wine and case of water put water in duffle bag and walked on no problems best thing done and will do :) it next year

My question always is .Why do you want to bring water onboard when ship water is probably better.

I don't live in a universe where the nasty ship water is better than a nice bottle of spring water.

(I don't buy junk like Dasani)

You can buy water in the duty free shop in the terminal and bring it onboard.

We have not experienced this type of port ( having sailed only out of Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral) with an accessible Duty Free Shop...do they have wine as well? That we could purchase as our 2 bottle carry on amount?

David:D

We have not experienced this type of port ( having sailed only out of Fort Lauderdale and Port Canaveral) with an accessible Duty Free Shop...do they have wine as well? That we could purchase as our 2 bottle carry on amount?

Yes, they sell wine also.

They not only have wine, they have spirits too.