Westerdam Quad Suite Question

Stayed in one with 2 kids who were approx. 10 and 12 then. 1 child on the pull out sofa bed and 1 on the upper bunk. Yes, we were packed in like sardines but there wasn't really any other option for that cruise and we made it work. The alternative would have been no cruise at all and we were rarely in the room so it worked out ok. The sofa bed was NOT comfortable and we didn't realize that we could have requested a foam mattress cover from Housekeeping. If you can have 2 adjoining staterooms I would strongly recommend that option.

Has anyone stayed in a quad suite?? If so, is it comfortable or are you packed in like sardines??

Although very subjective we, as a family of 4, have had no issues staying in quad cabins (no suites). Would I do 4 adult friends or 2 couples? No I would not. But I am very organized and put everything away. We have been in insides and one verandah. From 7 days through 20.

I do not like sardines and have no desire to pay to feel like one. It hasn't happened yet.

If you mean a quad verandah, we have always booked that. We didn't mind it a bit. What the other poster said is true. I happily do it with my kids, but never adults. The pull out couch is not great for anyone older or heavier than a 14 year old! The upper bunk was reportedly very comfy and I didn't mind it over our heads one bit. We just folded it into the wall (not all the way up into the ceiling, and if we wanted to pull it down to lounge or have a nap, it was easy.