NCL Escape Quad cabins

WiscCruiser

For budget reasons we need to book an inside quad cabin for two adults and two children on the Norwegian Escape. I know it's not ideal. How are the four beds configured? Is there enough storage for 4? Any suggestions on any specific cabin categories to choose or not choose? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For budget reasons we need to book an inside quad cabin for two adults and two children on the Norwegian Escape. I know it's not ideal. How are the four beds configured? Is there enough storage for 4? Any suggestions on any specific cabin categories to choose or not choose? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Why did you feel the need to disclose to strangers that you booked an inside "for budget reasons" your question would have been answered the same regardless. TMI

Why did you feel the need to disclose to strangers that you booked an inside "for budget reasons" your question would have been answered the same regardless. TMI

I'm not seeing any responses suggesting they upgrade to a larger room. It would appear the amount of information provided was appropriate for what was being asked.

Regardless, I don't understand the motivation behind bumping a two-day old thread just to critique someone over a trivial detail. Do you honestly think you're helping the OP with your feedback?

There are some photos on cruisedeckplans.com. We were originally booked in an inside quad, and lucked out with an Upsell. It looks like a tight fit - check out the photos...

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/walk-thru.php?line=Norwegian&class=Breakaway%20Plus&cat=Interior

Thanks so much for posting this link! I had no idea they had photos of cabins there. Appreciated!