Ship ratings?

shellsd

Is there any place to get true ship ratings for Carnival? I am considering which of the following I should book and would like to know about some of the ships. Obviously Vista is amazing but would prefer to spend less. Don't want a yucky ship though and definitely need 2.0. Thoughts on these choices? I have sailed Glory, Conquest, and Breeze and was happy with all.

25661279863_b55b8d74f3_b.jpg

I took a Glory cruise about 2 months ago with a friend who only cruises on Carnival. We spent most of our 7 days complaining about the toilet not working, not getting new towels or toilet paper, couldn't adjust the thermostat. It was not one of my best cruises and I have taken over 25. I really try not to complain but from embarkation to disembarkation there were problems all over the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic for me for the following reasons:

1). Just came out of dry-dock and has 2.0 upgrades.

2). Like the ports.

3). The first Guy's Smoked BBQ at sea.

Of course, I only live barely over an hour from Port Canaveral so that is also a plus for me.

Magic for me for the following reasons:

1). Just came out of dry-dock and has 2.0 upgrades.

2). Like the ports.

3). The first Guy's Smoked BBQ at sea.

Agree with SHayesShip plus it is budget friendly of those you listed

Another vote for Magic. Although my first choice is Vista, you get an extra day. What to you is a yucky ship may not be to another person, so I don't know what kind of ratings there would be.

I love Pride...getting ready for 3rd cruise on her. I like the size of the ship, the staff all seemed to like their jobs, talking to them they say it is a hard ship to get a position on because everyone comes back. It has had 2.0, I think it was one of first to get it.

Have you read the ships' reviews here on Cruise Critic? There is a thorough review by one of the Cruise Critic editors followed by lots of members' reviews. I have found these reviews to be both accurate and useful when choosing a cruise ship. (And I have been on 10 different ships on 4 different cruise lines.)

Is there any place to get true ship ratings for Carnival? I am considering which of the following I should book and would like to know about some of the ships. Obviously Vista is amazing but would prefer to spend less. Don't want a yucky ship though and definitely need 2.0. Thoughts on these choices? I have sailed Glory, Conquest, and Breeze and was happy with all.

25661279863_b55b8d74f3_b.jpg

Ship ratings mean nothing.