Kiss my Face soap

zcat

I use Kiss my face olive oil soap. Bought it at grocery store. Went to buy more yesterday & they didn't have any asked when they would get more I was told that they were not carrying it anymore. Don't want to drive all over looking for it as the price of gas is out of sight. Anyone using this product? Can you please help me? Thanks so much. happy cruising

Thank you. I got the web site also. Looked for the closest store and it is a good distance from me to go to for soap. I noted the grocery store that I used to buy it from is not listed & it is hard to believe that no other store in my area sells it. So a driving I must gooooooo. Thanks again for your time and effort.

You are most welcome.

Their shipping seems to be decent (from reading the site), that may save you time and gasoline $$$. They allow returns for web-site credit which is cool.

Best wishes,

~e

True but when I get into their site I think well that sounds like I want to try that & that & that = spent waaaaay toooo much money. Happy cruising

I've seen this soap at several health food stores I shop at that have health and beauty supplies, like Whole Foods Market,etc. Not sure what is in your area but maybe you could call a few from the yellow pages in your area. Whole Foods sells all the other Kiss My Face stuff too....Menina

I've seen this soap at several health food stores I shop at that have health and beauty supplies, like Whole Foods Market,etc. Not sure what is in your area but maybe you could call a few from the yellow pages in your area. Whole Foods sells all the other Kiss My Face stuff too....Menina

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Just what I wanted. Will do that tomorrow. This soap helps my skin on my body I use a special cloth with it and it WORKS. Enjoy your each and every cruise. All my best Judy

Archived