Mimai Hotels

psk2347

Hey fellow cruisers!

I will be sailing on the Norwegian Getaway out of Miami on July 3rd! I am looking for a hotel near the port that will allow me to leave my car parked at the hotel and will transport me to and from the port. Does anyone have any advice on hotels? I know the Hilton and the Hampton Inn offer it but they both are very expensive. Thanks in advance!

Hey fellow cruisers!

I will be sailing on the Norwegian Getaway out of Miami on July 3rd! I am looking for a hotel near the port that will allow me to leave my car parked at the hotel and will transport me to and from the port. Does anyone have any advice on hotels? I know the Hilton and the Hampton Inn offer it but they both are very expensive. Thanks in advance!

There are few near the airport that offer this and provide free shuttle too the port but charge for the return. If you google, stay, park & (fly/cruise) Miami, there are sites that offer these packages!

We have stayed at the LaQuinta Airport East hotel. They have a free shuttle to the Port of Miami and for the return trip we have gotten a limo back to the hotel. (or you can take a taxi back) The LaQuinta also lets you park your car there for free for the week while you are gone on your cruise if you need to. So if you fly in or drive in you have options. There isn't much to do around the hotel, no bars or places to eat, but we have ordered in pizza and there is a pool to relax at the night before.