Lucayan National Park question?

MrsLH

Does anyone know what's the best cheapest way to visit Lucayan National Park? Know of any websites that offer tours or when you get off the ship do they have and stands that offer tours to take you there?

Thank you for the info. zubee23! I'm going to be on Carnival cruise line. So, far I did lots of research and the cheapest way to get around the island would be car rental for us.

We were researching this too and found a couple options I thought sounded fun you might want to check into, but I think they may require a min. amount of people so double check what it'll cost you. Google for Pat & Diane tours or Calabash Echo Adventures. If you end up doing one let me know how it was and what you got to do so I know for future reference :)

Hi Ellusionz,

I looked up those tours already. The time schedule with the cruise and the tours won't fit the schedule for me. I'm really bummed about it! I was talking to a taxi company and they told me it's almost an hour from the port and it depends on what time you arrive and leave the cruise port. I'm going on Carnival and they don't offer any tours to Lucayan National Park.