Hotel reimbursement POA San Francisco to Hawaii

Merriem

Has anyone had any accurate response to the reimbursement for out hotels in San Francisco?

I am tired of being on hold with them, and have submitted my hotel bill online, no meals, nothing but the hotel room. The whole thing is getting frustrated.

Submit your bill and be persistent.

We were on a delayed Epic cruise in October. I submitted my reservation confirmation before we sailed and got reimbursed 6 weeks later. Others on the cruise are just getting reimbursed now, 5 months later.

Has anyone had any accurate response to the reimbursement for out hotels in San Francisco? I am tired of being on hold with them, and have submitted my hotel bill online, no meals, nothing but the hotel room. The whole thing is getting frustrated.

Submitted our claim on line. Friends did it by mail. Guess it will take some time. Don't know if anything more than the hotel charge will be reimbursed but it's worth a try so we submitted our taxi receipt for when we changed hotels plus meal charges. Also do not know if there's a cap on the hotel reimbursement. The information we received didn't state a dollar cap. We remember you telling us about your hotel charge, Merriem. IMO, NCL should reimburse you. Not surprised that NCL reps cannot answer your question. Our current credit card bill contains the extra charges and we have paid the bill. Hope to see a reimbursement cheque...eventually...

Submitted our claim on line. Friends did it by mail. Guess it will take some time. Don't know if anything more than the hotel charge will be reimbursed but it's worth a try so we submitted our taxi receipt for when we changed hotels plus meal charges. Also do not know if there's a cap on the hotel reimbursement. The information we received didn't state a dollar cap. We remember you telling us about your hotel charge, Merriem. IMO, NCL should reimburse you. Not surprised that NCL reps cannot answer your question. Our current credit card bill contains the extra charges and we have paid the bill. Hope to see a reimbursement cheque...eventually...

I didn't bill them for any meals or transportation. I even used an upgrade certificate. The should reimburse everyone. San Francisco is not cheap

May just cancel South America if they keep this up

It seems that NCL has not yet determined the conditions surrounding the whole compensation package that they offered so I wouldn't expect a check anytime soon. Our TA was told 30 days but I'm not holding my breath on that. Other cruise critic members have reported waiting a long time just for a simple refund in their surplus onboard account.

It seems that NCL has not yet determined the conditions surrounding the whole compensation package that they offered so I wouldn't expect a check anytime soon. Our TA was told 30 days but I'm not holding my breath on that. Other cruise critic members have reported waiting a long time just for a simple refund in their surplus onboard account.

We're waiting for a reimbursement cheque as well as an account refund cheque. We'll see which one arrives first. Guess they're both coming by Pony Express. Time will tell. Meanwhile it's time to start thinking about our upcoming NCL Norway cruise in June. Hope both cheques arrive before we leave...

Be patient when it comes to a refund check....I had to submit one last fall when our Trans-atlantic cruise was cut short one day....I emailed them my hotel bill along with my meals for that day and was told it would take 4-8 weeks, give or take. I finally did receive a check and I was happy......you have to remember, all requests and refunds have to go thru a chain of command, they just don't cut checks without investigating the reasons.....