Allegrissimo adult - all inclusive unlimited drinks

CoupleUK

ALLEGRISSIMO ADULT - ALL INCLUSIVE UNLIMITED DRINKS

Does this include bottled beers too?

The ultimate package is a LOT more expensive so whats so special about it (what would we be missing out on lol)

CLASSIC WINE PACKAGE

Is this 1 of each of the wines listed or can you opt for 6 bottles of the same wine?

Thanks

Edited by CoupleUK

The classic allegrissimo is draught heineken, you can buy the other bottled beers if you want those, or go for the premium.

My partner and I find the standard selection pretty good as it includes a selection of gin, vodka, brandy, whisky, liquor, cocktails and the house wine and prosecco is good

I'm not sure about the wine package...

We did the Allegrissimo package on both cruises done to date. You cannot go wrong. Includes water, speciality coffees, cold drinks, basically all alcoholic drinks by the glass and even ice cream! As far as we could tell, the "upgraded" drinks version includes your cabin mini bar and couple of premier brand drinks.

We had Allegrissimo in January, the only beer is draught Heineken, there are 2 red, 2 white, 1 rose and 1 sparkling (Prosecco) wines all of which we found perfectly drinkable. The spirits are well known standard brands like Gordons, Smirnoff, Captain Morgan, Courvoisier etc.

Ice cream in cups or cones was included but not pastries. we thought it was excellent value. The ultimate package includes extra premium brands and higher end wines and the mini bar. For us it would not be worth the extra cost.

Julie

I was on sinfonia a couple of years ago and they had Newcastle brown on draught which didn't,t quite taste right but was as close to British beer as you can get abroad but the cocktails and wine and some spirits are really good enough without going for the premium in my opinion.

I am due on magnifica in a few days and read somewhere the drinks are the same as sinfonia.

Tip if you ask for a bottle of wine instead of glass with your meal they usually give you one.

The package overall is excellent value and there is a varied choice.