Surprising my husband with a balcony :)

We're booked to sail on the Glory in September. We've always sailed in a 4J, but I decided he needs a surprise.

It says in the description that it has a table and chairs on the deck. Are they loungers , or just basic chairs?

I suck at keeping surprises but I am hoping I can hold off this time.[emoji41]

So excited [emoji2]🙃

That will be a fun anniversary surprise! I'm doing the same for my hubby in June. He thinks we have an oceanview.

There is a website you can see cruise cabin photos. Google for it, and you can see photos that people have posted of many cabins.

I love this!!! On the Glory we had two chairs (not loungers) and one small table per balcony. It was very nice and enjoyable. I remember trying to surprise my DH for our wedding cruise- he hadn't cruised except for the Navy and I was trying to convince him that our cruise ship would be just like a Navy ship. I could not keep that up. But a balcony room as a surprise should be incredibly fun! Please let us know how it goes!

I found pictures and it is two chairs and a table. Still so exciting :)

I told him yesterday that I wasn't going to watch sales for an upgrade because we really don't need to spend the money..especially with the dollar not being the best [emoji48][emoji48][emoji48]

My step daughter doesn't think I will last 3 weeks without telling him LOL