Guest No Show Question

lovingCCL

I have a question about an upcoming cruise. On the cruise will be my daughter and her friend (both 20) and me. When we booked and originally paid for the cruise, there was going to be an additional over 21 year old but she is no longer coming. We decided to go ahead and keep the 4 person capacity as it was larger. Also, the cost per person for a 3 person would have gone up so I finished paying off what was left owed on our room (as I didn't want to lose our current room). Therefore, I would want to get the refund. So how will this be handled in regards to the refund of her port charges?

Also, would I be able to only purchase cheers for one person as I will be the only +21+ in the room? I know if i pre-purchased I would have to pay it for 2 people.

I hope my questions make sense. CC is the best at giving answers so thanks so much in advance!

once its official that she is a no show, you will get back the port charges. I don't think you have to do anything

and once on board and sailing (officially a no show), you will be able to purchase cheers just for yourself because you are officially the only +21 in the room

I have a question about an upcoming cruise. On the cruise will be my daughter and her friend (both 20) and me. When we booked and originally paid for the cruise, there was going to be an additional over 21 year old but she is no longer coming. We decided to go ahead and keep the 4 person capacity as it was larger. Also, the cost per person for a 3 person would have gone up so I finished paying off what was left owed on our room (as I didn't want to lose our current room). Therefore, I would want to get the refund. So how will this be handled in regards to the refund of her port charges?

Also, would I be able to only purchase cheers for one person as I will be the only +21+ in the room? I know if i pre-purchased I would have to pay it for 2 people.

I hope my questions make sense. CC is the best at giving answers so thanks so much in advance!

Carnival will probably refund the missing passenger's port charges/taxes back to the card that was used to pay for them once the no-show status is known. That could be after the cruise is over. Yes, you can purchase Cheers without issues since you're the only 21+ in the same cabin.

Have a great cruise with your daughter!