royal carribean swirl martini glasses

KMBB

Does anyone know where I could get these glasses that are colorful striped? On our cruise in June they ran out of these. I would like to have the green, orange, and red striped ones to match the blue one I have. Thanks to anyone who can provide information. KMBB

• 2 weeks later...

KMBB--are these the little short glasses that they serve everything in by the pool? I ended up with so many of these last year that I had to buy a suitcase to bring them home. We are leaving on the the Rhapsody in 12 days and I'll see what I can do if you want me to.

Let me know

Lynndpi----The glasses are about 5 inches in height(I just measure mine) so I don't know how short you mean. These glasses were the ones that they sold the drinks in at the pool. They came in different colors( I have a yellow striped one from our cruise two years ago), they now have green, orange, and red striped. I wanted to wait until the end of the cruise to purchase them, but they ran out on our cruise. I would like to have a set of the 4 colors(which would mean I need the green, orange ,and the red ones) Let me know if you think we are talking about the same glasses, Thanks, KMBB:)

Lynndpi- that would be great--now how do you want me to go about paying you for them and about shipping them up to me. We live close to St. Louis, MO(a small town in Illinios) I see you live in Texas, anywhere close to Houston?? We have a sister-in-law who lives there(Texas is SO big so you could be anywhere) Well I guess I will see how you would like to take care of this and we will go from there. Hope you have a great trip, where are you cruiseing to? We did western in June(2nd cruise for us, first for our twin boys on the Navagator) we had a great time. Let me know what you want me to do, thanks,KMBB

KMBB--I'll send you a note when we get back-- Just in case they change anything and don't have them. I live north of Ft. Worth but I have a sister-in-law down near Houston. She lives in Spring. We are going to Key West, Grand Cayman and Costa Maya. Leaving for Galveston Friday am. and can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

KMBB--I've got your glasses! They wouldn't let me just buy the glasses any cheaper without the drinks--darn, I just hated having to drink those tasty things-hee hee. They were $10 each. If you want me to mail them just send me an email with your shipping info. to Lynndpi@verizon.net and I'll get them to you.

We had a great time and can't wait to book our next trip.

• 1 month later...
KMBB--I've got your glasses! They wouldn't let me just buy the glasses any cheaper without the drinks--darn, I just hated having to drink those tasty things-hee hee. They were $10 each. If you want me to mail them just send me an email with your shipping info. to Lynndpi@verizon.net and I'll get them to you.

We had a great time and can't wait to book our next trip.

We now have 4 andhope to get more - they make great nut dishes, also great for Shrimp Cocktail and individual Salads

• 1 month later...

Archived