Freedom eastern

So next month we will be cruising with a family of 13 total.....what were your favorite things to do in St Martin and St Thomas,we have already done...in at martin that little island for snoring can't think of name but you take a boat to,we have also done Great Bay which we loved and as for at Thomas we did a tour years ago and we did St. John so looking for some new beaches to go to not overly crowded but with some water activities and food and drinks and bathrooms....we will do some shopping I like to look at true island stuff not typical jewlery and things I can go at home

We have enjoyed every catamaran/snorkeling trip on both St. Maarten and St. Thomas and every beach we've been to on both islands. You can hardly go wrong! We always save the afternoon time for leisurely shopping in the town area, relaxing with a drink, etc.

I happen to like Dawn Beach which is quiet and out of the way - if you go ask to be taken to the Oyster Bay Marina or Mr. Busby's.

Dawn Beach is in both of my reviews, if you want a better idea:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1844222&page=13

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045766&page=16