is this cabin in the stretched section of Enchantment?

My daughter and I will be on the Enchantment in Nov. For anyone who has already been on the Enchantment, or will be on her, could you tell me if the cabin 3612 is in the stretched part?

I have looked at the plans, but it is hard to tell, I don't know where they started and ended.

Thanks anyone for the help.

Jly

We will be sailing on Nov 12th, out of Ft. Lauderdale, I just booked a room at the Courtyard Marrionett (sp?). We are flying in a day early, I want to be well rested before we leave.

We have to leave home at 3:30 or 4:00 am at latest for me to catch the plane, the airport is a three hour drive away. A three hour drive for a one and half/hour flight, sheesh! ! :rolleyes:

Well, I will just have to examine the mattresses to make sure they are safe, and I am thinking about picking up a pillow to bring with me. I can use it on the plane and then leave it on the ship.

Thanks for the input all,

Jly

We were in 3606 and it and your stateroom are not in the new section. The new section is just forward of you but I am not sure of the numbers of the cabins where it begins and ends. You won't really be able to tell from walking down the hall. They did a wonderful job on the stretch and I am sure you will enjoy your cruise on her. The only problem we had in 3606 was that the gangway for some of our ports was on deck 4 directly above us and we could hear them when they connected the gangway between the dock and the ship and we could hear the pinging of the seapass cards as they were inserted in the card readers as passengers disembarked. You should not have that problem since you will be a few cabins forward. If we hadn't wanted to sleep in, it wouldn't have been a problem for us either.:)

We were in 3606 and it and your stateroom are not in the new section. The new section is a bit forward of you but I am not sure of the numbers of the cabins where it begins and ends. You won't really be able to tell from walking down the hall. They did a wonderful job on the stretch and I am sure you will enjoy your cruise on her. The only problem we had in 3606 was that the gangway for some of our ports was on deck 4 directly above us and we could hear them when they connected the gangway between the dock and the ship and we could hear the pinging of the seapass cards as they were inserted in the card readers as passengers disembarked. You should not have that problem since you will be a few cabins aft. If we hadn't wanted to sleep in, it wouldn't have been a problem for us either.:)

Archived