View a cruise reservation, room number and room description

cruizincrazy

The big key to finding our cabin # thru Carnival's website is if you booked thru them or a TA. If it's thru Carnival, then the modify booking step will show the cabin #. If you booked thru a TA, you can only get your cabin # (if assigned) thru pretending to buy a gift item. Even then you must do it thru the funpass link. Otherwise, nothing will show up. Happy Sailing!

I have 47 days so I need to wait a couple of days - I did book thru a TA, but will I still be able to look at my cabin number in a few days??:confused:

I would start looking now. some people get set at 60 days..others dont get set until 72 hours.

all cabins must be set by 72 hours.

#1-- did the GF gett her documents yet? most times the number is listed on one page only and thats the back of the sign and sail page on the bottom. Look for a long series of numbers taht start with the booking number--the cabin # is directly after those numbers

I know what the OP is referring to also but can't remember the name. I believe they went bust awhile back.:(

Bill

Yes, I believe you're correct. I still had it in my favorite places. it was called MyCruisePlus.com (MCP Booking Summary). It no longer exists.

Sunnye

you have to book with carnival to be ablke to get the modify book to work. If you booked using a regular agent you wont even see the link.

the only other way to figure it out is by having your funpass completed. once it is completed you go to carnival web page- scroll to the bottom click on funpass. Fill in the requested information. then click on gifts. add anythig to your cart then scroll down to see. But if you are sailing in May in may be too early. Cabins usually get assigned at 45 days before sailing.

Thanks so much, it worked!

They probably picked a cabin at booking. I think that would be the only way to possibly have a cabin assigned at this point (before final payment, even!) I have a cabin on the Sensation on May 13 already because I picked it out at booking. :-D

Undrhil

Archived