Sea day activities/Princess or Celebrity

bj24

Debating between these too lines for a Nov. Carribbean cruise (Regal or Reflection). Last time on Celebrity (2 years ago) it didn't seem there were as many sea day scheduled activities, i.e. Bingo, golf putting, dance lessons, etc. Opinions?

There are not as many and would guess not as many on any of the lines, but looking at a recent daily activity sheet I was able to count some 25 activities including all of the above. I love trivia and now it is offered usually 3 times instead of 4. Not really a big deal.

Reflection without a doubt. Much bigger ship so naturally there is more things to do because the space and capacity. Also it is ranked number 3 out of 10 for best cruise ships in 2016...

Also, current promos are way better on Celebrity than Princess IMHO.

Just my two cents.

Either way you will have a great time!

Having been on over 25 Princess cruises, I tend to prefer them just because it feels like home. That said, Celebrity's promos have won our business lately. Combined with their itineraries, it's hard to say no to free drinks and $300 OBC vs. a $25 loyalty OBC with Princess. Both lines have a lot of activities to keep you busy.