Dawn 9506 Club...The Suite Life

angeljt

We haven't been in an OS or even on NCL for that matter but we're going. After reading this thread, I wish we had an OS (o well, maybe an upsell). Question: If they make the GEM all OS's, can they book the ship? - we would sure take one. Looks incredible!

BTW, BarbCT605, this wasn't messy- great pics.

I have a few pics of a (messy) 9506. Click the 6/5/05 Dawn cruise in my signature.

Leona1,

As a member of the 9506 & 10506 clubs, I would recommend you having your sailway party from one of the Caribbean ports. We sailed from NYC in December and it was dark out. The NYC skyline was lit up, the Statue of Liberty was fantastic at night and the Verrazanno Bridge made for some great nighttime photos.

The front balcony will be very cold and breezy sailing away. As you will find out, you can't have both balcony doors open at the same time while sailing, It's a wind tunnel.

A nice tropical sailaway would be great. The sunset & warm breezes are a perfect setting.

Always remember, you can have anything you want, just ask the butler. Ramadhan, Anshuman & Lucky are fantastic.

Have a great cruise and enjoy your Owner's Suite.

Happy Sailing,

Monty.

We haven't been in an OS or even on NCL for that matter but we're going. After reading this thread, I wish we had an OS (o well, maybe an upsell). Question: If they make the GEM all OS's, can they book the ship? - we would sure take one. Looks incredible!

BTW, BarbCT605, this wasn't messy- great pics.

I have a few pics of a (messy) 9506. Click the 6/5/05 Dawn cruise in my signature.

Hi Steve,

I was originally going to go on your cruise, but it returns on the day I have to go back to school (teaching, that is).:(

My first cruise on the Dawn was an upsell to an OS. It's like somebody giving you an illegal substance for a greatly reduced price -- soon, they have you hooked and you've become addicted!:D

Well, my name is Barb (Hi, Barb!) and ... I'm officially addicted.

NCL knows how to do suites! Let your TA or NCL know that you're interested in an upsell. I usually do this one week after final payment (some think this is too early, but I would want my name in their file). If you upsell to AE or higher, you have many nice perks -- especially the butler!

Have a great cruise -- I'll take care of the Dawn for you!

Leona1,

As a member of the 9506 & 10506 clubs, I would recommend you having your sailway party from one of the Caribbean ports. We sailed from NYC in December and it was dark out. The NYC skyline was lit up, the Statue of Liberty was fantastic at night and the Verrazanno Bridge made for some great nighttime photos.

The front balcony will be very cold and breezy sailing away. As you will find out, you can't have both balcony doors open at the same time while sailing, It's a wind tunnel.

A nice tropical sailaway would be great. The sunset & warm breezes are a perfect setting.

Always remember, you can have anything you want, just ask the butler. Ramadhan, Anshuman & Lucky are fantastic.

Happy Sailing,

Monty.

Monty,

Thanks for the good advice, especially about the balcony doors.

I am really looking forward to this cruise.

Leona

Leona1,

Happy Sailing,

Monty.

Ahem...Monty...It's not Leona's OS...it's OURS;) We're "lending" it to Leona!

And she'd better take good care of it (unlike BarbCT:eek: ..just kidding..loved your pics.) if she wants to be in the "club".

Leona, have a great cruise:)

Ahem...Monty...It's not Leona's OS...it's OURS;) We're "lending" it to Leona!

And she'd better take good care of it (unlike BarbCT:eek: ..just kidding..loved your pics.) if she wants to be in the "club".

Leona, have a great cruise:)

I promise to take good care of it. I wouldn't embarass you like BarbCT did and let others see it.(Sorry BarbCT, I couldn't resist) with the beds not made.

Leona

I promise to take good care of it. I wouldn't embarass you like BarbCT did and let others see it.(Sorry BarbCT, I couldn't resist) with the beds not made.

Leona

No offense taken;) .

Those pics were taken at the very end of the cruise, just before we left this ship.

I said to DH, OMG!! I was having so much fun being "butled" all week, forgot to take pics of the 5th Avenue Suite (aka 9506).:D

OK, for the rest of you, give me your best shots at being "messy" -- I can take it!:cool:

Barb.

I will remember what you just said and take pics of the cabin at the beginning of the cruise before while everything is neat.

Oops Cosmopolitan! I didn't mean to imply that I would do anything to mess up the cabin like BarbCT ddi.

Sorry BarbCT I couldn't resist and you did ask for more shots.

Leona

Archived