Pillow

georgia1980

Also, do we need to take our own beach towels for pools and islands?

They are provided, and you can take them off the ship into port, just make sure you keep up with them, if they are lost you will have to pay for them..

My wife and I both have My Pillows that come with a bag that compresses the pillow and takes out the air for packing. We both gave up foam pillows for the My Pillow and found them to work better plus they must are lighter for travel compared to foam.

Make sure to use pillow cases that are not white, if anything to make it obvious not to leave them behind.

I need to know if I can take my own pillow. I have neck problems and need my pillow for the neck. Also, do we need to take our own beach towels for pools and islands?

The ship provides towels for the pool and use in port. Why bring your own towels that you have to worry about washing?

M.........

Make sure to use pillow cases that are not white, if anything to make it obvious not to leave them behind.

This!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hmmmm...me and gf are in the water. Towels are on the beach. Someone walks off with said towel. Not everyone is respectful of everyone else's property

Exactly! I will always bring beach towels from home if they are stolen I won't have to pay $35 or whatever the amount is.

Edited by S.C.

Hmmmm...me and gf are in the water. Towels are on the beach. Someone walks off with said towel. Not everyone is respectful of everyone else's property

Hmmmm...18 Carnival cruises and three Royal Caribbean cruises and our towels have never disappeared, been taken, nor been lost.