Lobster!

ijkh

Lobster, yes! Crab legs, [B]yes, yes!!![/B] [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Stella Solaris '80
Carnival Celebration '92
RCCL Majesty of the Seas '01
Coral Princess '04

I have only sailed Celebrity (4 cruises), and although I really like lobster, I haven't ever really been impressed with the lobster served on formal night. I have never been spoiled by the East Coast lobster mentioned above, so I can't say that is the reason why. I finally promised myself after our last cruise that I would remember to stick to Filet Mignon on formal night. Should I give lobster another try on Princess?

Yes, especially as they don't offer Filet Mignon that night and the choice is less complicated, the beef wellington was ok but unremarkable, hi again Palamino.

[B] Life is at it's best when your address floats [/B]
[B]<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>[/B]
Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02
Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95
[B]<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>[/B]
Diamond Princess 12/04
Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04
Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02[B]<FONT color=red>
West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>[/B]
Ecstacy 09/01
[B]<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>[/B]
Century 12/97
[B]<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>[/B]
Century 9/96

SRPHNX, We are doing our first b/b in the Fall, too. We are on Golden Princess 10/31 and 11/7, what about you? Whoever said that Princess lobster doesn't compare to New England is right on, but Celebrity doesn't compare to Princess with lobster either. I love Celebrity, but the lobster is not my favorite there. Princess does a great job and we love it, but New England rules with lobster.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mimi2:
SRPHNX, We are doing our first b/b in the Fall, too. We are on Golden Princess 10/31 and 11/7, what about you? [B]11/27-12/11 on Diamond. :-)[/B] Whoever said that Princess lobster doesn't compare to New England is right on, but Celebrity doesn't compare to Princess with lobster either. I love Celebrity, but the lobster is not my favorite there. Princess does a great job and we love it, but New England rules with lobster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[B] Life is at it's best when your address floats [/B]
[B]<FONT color=red>Alaska</FONT>[/B]
Diamond Princess 05/04 ~~ Mercury 06/02
Rhapsody o.t. Seas 05/98 ~~ Legend o.t. Seas 09/95
[B]<FONT color=red>Mexican Riviera</FONT>[/B]
Diamond Princess 12/04
Diamond Princess 11/04 ~~ Diamond Princess 04/04
Sea Princess 01/02 ~~ Vision o.t. Seas 04/02[B]<FONT color=red>
West Coast-Baja Mexico</FONT>[/B]
Ecstacy 09/01
[B]<FONT color=red>Eastern Carribean</FONT>[/B]
Century 12/97
[B]<FONT color=red>Western Carribean</FONT>[/B]
Century 9/96

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marlinmike:
JanetMarie-
Does the "place out of Boston" sell over the internet? I've been looking for a reputable New England/Maine lobster supplier that I could order from.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Marlinmike:

I'm not JanetMarie, but am from the Boston area. I received a mailing from Legal Seafood (one of the best seafood restaurants in the area) There wed addrss is [url="http://www.sendlegal.com"]www.sendlegal.com[/url]

I hope this helpful!

Archived