Contest winner(s)?

In sweepstakes the potential winner is notified. Then they complete an affidavit and wait to be informed that they are confirmed. In the majority of sweeps the winner is not automatically identified to the public.

Most of the time while a sweeps is still in the entry phase you can click on "official rules" and see how you can write off for a winners list.

Edited by DMH15

Hmm, just found the original link to the contest through google search, but it doesn't give any details about announcing the winner. Hopefully the lucky winner will come here to share their great news with us! :D

http://www.cruisecritic.com/contest/norwegian-cruise-lines-cruise-the-caribbean-sweepstakes/

Speaking of sweepstakes...next year we are going to be having the 2017 28th Annual National Sweepstakes Convention on the Norwegian Escape, September 23-30. I've won trips but haven't won a cruise yet. Enter for them when I see them though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'M THRILLED TO SAY MY SISTER WON AND I GET TO GO WITH HER SINCE I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD HER TO ENTER EVERY DAY. YIPPEE FOR US!!!!!!! She got the e-mail last Tuesday and we sent the affidavits back the next day. She got the confirmation today!!!!!

I'M THRILLED TO SAY MY SISTER WON AND I GET TO GO WITH HER SINCE I'M THE ONE WHO TOLD HER TO ENTER EVERY DAY. YIPPEE FOR US!!!!!!! She got the e-mail last Tuesday and we sent the affidavits back the next day. She got the confirmation today!!!!!

WOW, what a great surprise. I guess BARB's heading to the BEACH!! Enjoy your vacation with your sister!!

That's FANTASTIC!!!! Lucky you to get to go with her. Thanks for posting and have fun :D

Congratulations!

I'll post when we figure out when we are going to go. We like Eastern Caribbean so it will be the Escape. We loved the Breakaway so Escape should be great!!!! So excited. Who wins stuff like this???? We didn't believe it when she got the e-mail and were mum until she got the confirmation and cruise certificate. Pretty cool. Thanks to everyone. Love NCL and love cruisecritic.

I don't mean to look a gift horse in the mouth but this isn't turning out to be as great a deal as it appeared. The promo stated a cruise on the Getaway or Escape. After much research we called to book what we picked and turns out there is a list - a Cruise Distribution List - that has cruises we can pick from. And the one dated 5/4 doesn't have ONE cruise on the Escape and only 2 dates on the Getaway thru the end of the year. So all my research and planning is for nothing. If we wait, maybe something will come up for the Escape. We're bummed :(

Please don't flame me - I know it's free but we feel mislead.