Designer Pocketbooks in St Maarten

espmass

I can't seem to find the thread I read awhile ago about a great place to find designer pocketbooks (copies) in St Maarten. I know they sell them lots of places but I had seen a thread that highly recommended a particular place. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

I can't seem to find the thread I read awhile ago about a great place to find designer pocketbooks (copies) in St Maarten. I know they sell them lots of places but I had seen a thread that highly recommended a particular place. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Would you want someone counterfeiting your efforts and perhaps putting your workers out of a job??

Customs will confiscate these goods and rightly so.

Would you want someone counterfeiting your efforts and perhaps putting your workers out of a job??

What about the people selling the fake bags?? Do you want to put them out of a job do you? I geuss they don't really matter to you.

People with large bank accounts are buying the real thing for 250.00-500.00 a peice. I really don't think the company is in jeapordy AND the actual person MAKING the bag is probably getting paid minimum wage or overseas getting payed even less.

Beware of these fakes. If you should be the one who's luggage in checked when you return home, and they find fake anything (watches, purses) in your possession, you will have those things taken from you and you can be fined rather heavily. It happened to my best friend when they checked her bags at the airport when returning from a cruise.

Thanks for the answers and to tlmlb, give me a break. That's probably one of the rudest responses I have ever gotten on this board. Do you buy electronics or jewelry or perfume or anything when you cruise? Don't you worry about putting the people in this country out of business? I don't tell you what to buy so don't tell me what to buy.

on the French side of St Maarten. Right on the street atop blankets were the style we saw. With all the busts we had here in town with 2 woman selling fakes at their home, I was shocked to see the business right out in the open with no police.......

Archived