Three Adults - Different Charging and Gratuties

js

I believe res2cue is correct. I tried to prepay only my gratuities online for a previous cruise and it would only let me pay all the gratuities. However, you might be able to prepay the gratuities over the phone for just your daughter. It's worth a phone call, at least!:)

And I'm guessing you were also wondering about on board account. Each person will set up their own on board spending account either backed by a credit card or cash.

Hi. My dd will be sailing witht her girlfriends on Sky in June. Can I prepay her gratuties without having to pay for the other two girls?

Thanks.

I will assume you mean DSC since gratuities are 100% optional and up to each person to pay as he sees fit. I believe you can only prepay the DSC for everyone. The only way that you might be able to do what you are asking is to all you PCC and pay for the passenger(s) who want to do so.

We had the same thing - we had to pay the entire thing at once, but we did it through our travel agent, so she was able to split the cost across our 3 credit cards. If we had paid through NCL website, it would have been a single charge.

Edited by MapGeek

I will assume you mean DSC since gratuities are 100% optional and up to each person to pay as he sees fit. I believe you can only prepay the DSC for everyone. The only way that you might be able to do what you are asking is to all you PCC and pay for the passenger(s) who want to do so.

So you don't really know the answer at all, but you thought you'd go ahead and troll the thread with your slant on the DSC anyway. Keep it classy. :rolleyes: