Royal Nursery

Does the nursery have cribs that the kids can sleep in for their late night hours?

Yes they do....it's set up wonderful...The nursery and staff are amazing. We have used the nursery on two recent cruises with RCI.

Yes they do....it's set up wonderful...The nursery and staff are amazing. We have used the nursery on two recent cruises with RCI.

Im assuming based on the times that they are open they will not give any food to my son if we leave it with them (bottle, food pouch) correct. Not a big deal but just curious.

Did you have to sign up as soon as you got on the ship? Did you have to pick the days you wanted in advance and where you locked into them?

Thanks for the help

• 1 month later...

this is old, so not sure if it's still relevant to you but they will give your child whatever you tell them. If he needs a bottle at a certain time or likes a food pouch before bed then just tell them. They will write it down.

As far as signing up we did pick our hours the first day as it was a spring break cruise so we were nervous there would be too many kids but really there was usually only one or two other kids in there at any given time. You can always adjust the hours too. We signed up for 8-11 every night, but one night dinner ran late, so we called and they said it was fine. Another night there wasn't much we wanted to do so we picked him up at 10. We only got charged the hours we were there.

Im assuming based on the times that they are open they will not give any food to my son if we leave it with them (bottle, food pouch) correct. Not a big deal but just curious.

Did you have to sign up as soon as you got on the ship? Did you have to pick the days you wanted in advance and where you locked into them?

Thanks for the help

As someone else said it depends on the ship. I've been on ships where the nursery "sells out" on the first day and there are no spots available for the rest of the week (Liberty) and then I've been on ships where there was only one other child in the nursery with my son the entire week (Brilliance). It just depends on the number of little ones onboard. The shorter the cruise, the more kids, and therefore more likely to fill faster.