Cove balcony under Lobby Bar?

Cruznjuly

Hi!

It's so hard to tell, I know... But I THINK the cabin I'm looking at (2301) is under the Vista Lobby and Bar.

If so, any guesses as to its noise?

My past cruises this is an area that doesn't go on much past midnight, but I definitely could be wrong.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you line up the deck plans, 2301 looks to be directly under the main entryway that leads into the Atrium...the one where you step on board for the first time. I can't imagine that space seeing heavy foot traffic outside when the ship is in port, but I could be mistaken.

If you line up the deck plans, 2301 looks to be directly under the main entryway that leads into the Atrium...the one where you step on board for the first time. I can't imagine that space seeing heavy foot traffic outside when the ship is in port, but I could be mistaken.

I'm in 2293 (which is 1 room away) on the inaugural and that is the same area that I'm seeing my cabin at so you should be good to go noise-wise.

Hi!

It's so hard to tell, I know... But I THINK the cabin I'm looking at (2301) is under the Vista Lobby and Bar.

If so, any guesses as to its noise?

My past cruises this is an area that doesn't go on much past midnight, but I definitely could be wrong.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm in 2302 and when I've lined up with the deck plan with the deck above we should just be in the corner of the lobby bar which should be pretty quiet in the late evening, we also have the advantage is that we have no lifeboats to contend with, however we were underneath one on the Breeze and this was fine, please see my video

I'm in 2302 and when I've lined up with the deck plan with the deck above we should just be in the corner of the lobby bar which should be pretty quiet in the late evening, we also have the advantage is that we have no lifeboats to contend with, however we were underneath one on the Breeze and this was fine, please see my video

We have 2302,2304 and 2306 and that is what I thought too.We had a Cove on the Magic in the Med and loved it.

We have 2302,2304 and 2306 and that is what I thought too.We had a Cove on the Magic in the Med and loved it.

I have two cove cabins next to each other on the Vista. Do you think they will open up to be one big balcony? We've never had a cove balcony before.

I have two cove cabins next to each other on the Vista. Do you think they will open up to be one big balcony? We've never had a cove balcony before.

Carnival Vista (VS) Stateroom Descriptions – Deck 2

Published 03/12/2015 06:33 PM | Updated 01/26/2016 09:34 AM

Launderette: across from stateroom 2381

3 washers, 3 dryers, 1 iron and ironing board and soap dispenser machines

Connecting Balcony Partitions: The balcony partitions can be opened between some staterooms. The Room Steward will unlock the door, upon request. This information is not available at this time.

Trundle Beds/Cribs: We do not provide trundle beds on the Carnival Vista; staterooms in categories PT-GS will accommodate a portable crib.

Smoking Policy: Smoking (cigarettes/cigars/tobacco pipes/e-cigarettes) is not permitted in staterooms and balconies.

Family Harbor Staterooms: Family Harbor staterooms and suites, with their unique nautical décor, can be found near the Family Harbor Lounge, an exclusive 24-hour exclusive lounge - for details, click here.

I got this from the Carnival site:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1581/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDYwOTQ0NzgzL3NpZC9BQ1hBKmhPbQ%3D%3D

We have the same - connecting cove balconies, and I'm really hoping we can open up the partition between them but it will depend one which way the sealing door is situated that they use to close it off in bad weather. It would make sense, but I've read that this isn't always the case.

Next cruise: Carnival Vista - July 2016

• 1 month later...
I'm in 2293 (which is 1 room away) on the inaugural and that is the same area that I'm seeing my cabin at so you should be good to go noise-wise.

Hi!

Hope you enjoyed your cruise! Looked like a blast!

How was your noise level?

I'm still looking at 2301, and hoping it's a winner, but can easily still change!

Hi!

Hope you enjoyed your cruise! Looked like a blast!

How was your noise level?

I'm still looking at 2301, and hoping it's a winner, but can easily still change!

There was zero noise. We never heard anything above us, below us or around us (except the occasional slamming door from our neighbors). It was great and 2301 has no lifeboat overhead. Great choice for a cove balcony!

There was zero noise. We never heard anything above us, below us or around us (except the occasional slamming door from our neighbors). It was great and 2301 has no lifeboat overhead. Great choice for a cove balcony!

Fantastic news! Thanks!

I'm reading your review and LOVING it!

Thanks for coming back with news, I'm on 2302 so glad to hear no significant noise, gonna start reading your review X