Update directions from exit 14a to pier

kstep40203

CruisingChick wrote on March 22nd

There is construction as soon as you go through the toll at exit 14A. You have to take a right onto Avenue E once you go through the tolls then left on to E Centre Street then straight onto Chosin Few Way and left onto Goldsborough Drive.

Can someone give an update with more detailed directions from exit 14a to the pier? Do you not follow the signs for 440 south and instead take Ave E? Should we still keep to the left after the toll? Are there signs clearly visible? Leaving Mon 4/18 on Anthem.

CruisingChick wrote on March 22nd

There is construction as soon as you go through the toll at exit 14A. You have to take a right onto Avenue E once you go through the tolls then left on to E Centre Street then straight onto Chosin Few Way and left onto Goldsborough Drive.

Can someone give an update with more detailed directions from exit 14a to the pier? Do you not follow the signs for 440 south and instead take Ave E? Should we still keep to the left after the toll? Are there signs clearly visible? Leaving Mon 4/18 on Anthem.

When I was there in March, I just followed the route 440 signs. I still ended up on the same streets I've always used. Hard to get lost because all of the car traffic is headed to route 440 south. Yes there was construction and the road was not in good shape, but traffic moved and I got where I wanted to go without exploring the local area streets.