Using Disney Chase Visa Rewards

skohrs

Has anyone ever used their Disney Chase Visa Rewards while onboard to pay for their room charges (drinks, tips, shop purchases, etc.)? How does that work? Do I just go to guest services during the cruise to "pay down" my room charges using the rewards card prior to the last day so that only the balance ends up on my credit card? I am sure I don't have enough rewards to pay for everything, but I would love to use them to pay the charges down.

Has anyone ever used their Disney Chase Visa Rewards while onboard to pay for their room charges (drinks, tips, shop purchases, etc.)? How does that work? Do I just go to guest services during the cruise to "pay down" my room charges using the rewards card prior to the last day so that only the balance ends up on my credit card? I am sure I don't have enough rewards to pay for everything, but I would love to use them to pay the charges down.

Just go to Guest Services and have the reward card applied to your onboard account, like a gift card. If you do this at the beginning of the cruise, it will show as a credit amount on the account.

If you have any credit left at the end of the cruise (yeah, right), it will be applied back to the rewards card at Guest Services.

Exactly as above, and I've done it. I've also had a small balance refunded back to my rewards card.

Take the rewards card to GS at any time during the cruise. They can apply anyor all of the amount from the rewards card to the stateroom account. At the end, anything unspent can be reapplied to the rewards card, again at guest services.

Exactly as above' date=' and I've done it. I've also had a small balance refunded back to my rewards card.

Take the rewards card to GS at any time during the cruise. They can apply anyor all of the amount from the rewards card to the stateroom account. At the end, anything unspent can be reapplied to the rewards card, again at guest services.[/quote']

That's how we did it.