Upset, angry and confused

You should not have any trouble getting dining together once onboard. We went to the dining reservation clerks once onboard and they were able to book our group together for every night at the times and restaurants we wanted. I also thought it was going to be a nightmare as nothing was available online but once onboard it was not an issue at all. They will have staff available as soon as you board looking after this issue. Don't cancel your vacation over this as you will see it's not a big deal or concern they will accommodate you. 😊

If the OP is whom I think she is, she is my client :D If it's not then she's in the same situation as my client!!!!

Classic 1 / Classic 2 were NOT available when my client booked, either to wait list or confirm. RCCL has been unable to assist either myself or her with her party of 11 other than what she has described. Dynamic Dining really does pose a challenge for large family groups! I feel so empathetic for their situation and wish I could do more to assist but I have been getting a RESOUNDING "NO CAN DO" at every turn!!!!!!!

We booked (I believe) Anthem OTS only 30 days out last year, ended up switching to another ship because:

Booking only 30 days out, when I tried to set up dining everything (and I mean EVERYTHING!) was already booked. We like to eat around 6PM. All that was available was the Chef's Table two nights around 8PM (Chef's Table is around $100pp). All other paid restaurants were booked. I called Royal; they suggested going to Customer Service when I got on board. I didn't want to chance having to eat my meals in The Windjammer, and didn't care to take a chance reaching Customer Service with 5K other people, so we fortunately were able to change to another ship.

We will be doing Oasis OTS in September. I can guarantee that, as soon a sfinal payment is made, I'll be booking everything I can!

We have 18 people grouped//linked but I've sent a special request to dining at RCCL and I expect them to handle it as usual. We'll see but I am not worried about it...they do wedding parties and such all the time.

Edited by BecciBoo