Questions for the first Ovation cruisers

I have a few questions for the first Ovation cruisers.

Which venues are open for lunch on embarkation day?

What kind of sockets does the Ovation have (USA, European, Chinese)?

Does the Ovation have USB sockets in the cabins?

Does the Ovation have Coca Cola Freestyle machines?

I appreciate your help with this.

Corinna

Will try to answer your questions on Thursday ! If sockets are same as anthem there were 2 American , 1 European and I think 2 USB . Anthem had 5 freestyle machines but will check this out for you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Will try to answer your questions on Thursday ! If sockets are same as anthem there were 2 American , 1 European and I think 2 USB . Anthem had 5 freestyle machines but will check this out for you.

Thanks, I hope you will have a magical cruise.

Corinna

Sorry I didn't get a chance to answer your questions before now - too busy having a good time! Lunch on embarkation day was windjammer , 270 cafe ( fantastic salads made to order and hot roast beef rolls! ) , Jamie's , American icon and solarium bistro so really good choice. Personally would recommend 270 cafe! Sockets were as I described in above post. Freestyle machines were as on anthem - 2 in windjammer , 2 in sorrentos on the esplanade and 1 in the seaplex. We had a fantastic time - beautiful ship.

Edited by Trixie21

Sorry I didn't get a chance to answer your questions before now - too busy having a good time! Lunch on embarkation day was windjammer , 270 cafe ( fantastic salads made to order and hot roast beef rolls! ) , Jamie's , American icon and solarium bistro so really good choice. Personally would recommend 270 cafe! Sockets were as I described in above post. Freestyle machines were as on anthem - 2 in windjammer , 2 in sorrentos on the esplanade and 1 in the seaplex. We had a fantastic time - beautiful ship.

Thanks for getting back to me. I am glad you had a good time. I had hoped that Jamie's would be open, but now I am second guessing this and wonder if we should just grab and hot roast beef roll and head out again. I suppose we have plenty of days to give Jamie's a go.

I am glad that they have the Coca Cola Freestyle machines. I have now added the soda package to my reservation.

Corinna

Heres a question? Does Royal actually have an itinerary for OoS. We booked inaugural from Dubai to China via Japan and cancelled because they were skipping Japan. So we moved the booking staying with Oos only to be informed on Saturday evening at 19:30 that the newly booked cruise was being changed. Do they know? Do they care? Beginning to wonder now, whatever happened to loyalty is it a one way street?