Haven Questions

jastrish24

My husband and I just upgrade to the Haven. I read that we can make requests for our butler ahead of time but I don't see where or how to do that? Can anyone fill me in?

you will receive special luggage tags along with the letter with the requests in the mail.

Special pillows, coffee -tea preferences, etc.

There is nothing that you need to request ahead of time from the butler. It can all be done on board. You,won't get Haven luggage tags so close to sailing.

They will take very good care of you...

I agree. We tried requesting things prior to arrival a few times and finally just gave up. It is easier to ask once on board. And I usually stick my luggage tags somewhere when I get them in the mail and forget where I put them so just end up printing them out when I print out documents.

We just upgraded and we sail in four days do how will we get luggage tags and the info to go that before we sail??

You won't get any luggage tags. Just print the ones in your edocs. In reality, we have NEVER seen any difference using priority luggage tags over the edocs version (only that you don't have to spend time printing and taping).

I agree. We tried requesting things prior to arrival a few times and finally just gave up. It is easier to ask once on board. And I usually stick my luggage tags somewhere when I get them in the mail and forget where I put them so just end up printing them out when I print out documents.

Literally LOL when I read that! :D We are sailing this coming Sunday and for the life of me cannot find the special "safe" place I put the luggage tags. Just like you said, I printed the luggage tags along with the cruise docs.