first X cruise, need so much help!!!

wishingtocruise

We're trying to decide between Celebrity Century or RCCL Enchantment. I have a daughter with Down Syndome and need a family friendly line.

I found a FV room(?) My problem is that I have a husband who really needs a veranda and I just can't figure out if the century has a veranda!!!!

Please help me!

Yes, Century does have verandas. Your travel agent will be able to quickly tell you which cabins with verandas are available or you can visit Celebrity's website to check the availability as well. If you need assistance, let us know!

ENJOY

I just can't seem to figure out on any website where the verandas are. I am looking at the Century and I understand that they are redoing the ship so I can't really get an idea of where the Verandas are or maybe I'm just niave. Can you help?
In the very aft of the ship on the Penthouse deck, where the FO cabins located are on Galaxy and Mercury (Century is the 'odd duck'), there are cabins they call 'Century Suites. These are like FO size cabins but include a veranda where there is normally deck space on the other two ships.

Check Penthouse aft on the Celebrity web site for the Century.

There are a variety of cabins (all suites) on the Penthouse Deck of Century that have verandas. The run from the Century Suites that canderson refers to above to Sky Suites, Royal Suites and Penthouse Suites.

Here's a link to the Penthouse Deck. You'll see from the descriptions on the left which categories the veranda cabins are in. http://www.celebrity.com/plancruise/ships/deck.do;jsessionid=00009tDDvDtQ2lUFCqtZuSXnebd:1051tg3ld?shipCode=CN&deckCode=PH&sailDate=1051029

Sorry....but I don't know what the renovations will bring as far as veranda locations.

Archived